Published: Oct 30, 2016 by flux-framework
This is an alpha release of flux-core and is not intended for production use.
Download from GitHub here.
- Fixes for ATS testsuite compatibility (#914)
- python: install kz bindings file (#895)
- broker: adjust errno response to “upstream” request on rank 0 (#913)
- Fix for possible unconstrained memory growth in modules/libjsc (#891)
- Fix error message on flux-help failure (#887)
- Issue fatal error in wrexecd for invalid tasks on node (#901)
- Fix barrier protocol incompatibility with older jansson versions (#889)
- Add a flux content service API (#903)
- Enhance option parsing library for thread safety and new features (#908, #910, #911)
- Add flux_rpcf_multi(), and new “any” and “upstream” nodeset options (#909)
- Add HostName key in resource-hwloc
by_rankdirectory to allow easy resolution of rank to hostname in a flux session (#892)
watchdirto restrict output to key only. (#896)